Sunday, November 14, 2010

What should i do with this guy i just me :| 10 POINTS ANSWER PLEASE!?

well i went to my school dance last night, for the first hour and a half was ****, cause there was no guys to grind with, that's how we dance btw! anyway i got a friend to ask this guy in my grade if he wants to dance with me. he was drunk, but he wasn't that bad, he could talk fine when i talked to him. so yha me and him were getting into it, i guess when i was dancing with him, when he was behind me, one of his friends asked him if he liked me, he said **** no. that was at the beginning though, like when ppl were coming up to him, he wanted them to leave us alone, and ****, and he was pretty touchy feely. like one second we would barely be touching each other, then the next he would push me towards him. his friends were taking pics of us, and **** and we had a laugh why. today i saw him looking at me sometimes, and his friends. but i never talked to him, today or before. last night was my first time. he is in my grade, and stuff. i am to afraid to do anything, cause what if he barely remembers, or if i say hey, he will think i am desperate, . a friend told me he was all over me btw.What should i do with this guy i just me :| 10 POINTS ANSWER PLEASE!?
he was all over you BECAUSE HE WAS DRUNK. dont be shallow. think about it....the guys were taking pics because it was funny and he was DRUNK. im pretty sure he barely remembers what happened. forget him.What should i do with this guy i just me :| 10 POINTS ANSWER PLEASE!?
your best bet is to get some of your friends and along with his friends at school n hang out. randomly bring up how fun that night was
not sure.... good luck with that though
The quesoin is, is he worth it say if you guy's do go out then you don't want to do somthing you would regret! (like getting drunk) O just ask your self if he is worth it!!!! i say just leave him along and if he asks you to go out try it and see how it go's!!!!!!!!!!!
Just try to find a moment where he is alone without any of his friends and then maybe invite him to movies or a party or something ;) I wish you best of the luck. ;)
Hello



Okay my best advice to you is this you said he was drunk so the truth is he probably doesn't remember Even dancing with you. If he really liked you then he would not get embarrassed by the fact that he is dancing with you. if you really want a guy to like you then dont look for it, it will come on its own time. The guy just seems like a jerk anyways he is trying to impress his friends and he prob doesn't care about you. So just go up to him and talk to him and you will see if he likes you or not.



Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment