Friday, November 19, 2010

Give me your thoughts about Liars part 2?

I ask this question again because to tell you more of his outrageous lies. Tell how you feel about. I feel really pissed at him for being a prick who thinks he's better than everyone.



1) Claims he's skinny when he weighs 75 pounds more than me. I'm 135 pounds and I'm taller than him.

2)He sells drugs and is in a gang. IN Vermont

3)He been doing a ton of girls every weekend.

4)that he's Black,Asian, Grandparents was on the May Flower, He's Native American, part Mexican, Irish.

5) HE lifts weights and claims he could beat up anyone and claims he punch Clayton allen to the ground. A guy who almost twice as bigger than me. And i hit him with a wooden chair on the head and all he did was say ow. And then punch me and i feel to the ground

6) Has a girlfriend that lives in Japan.

7) His friend's Dad lets him fire rocket launchers at a base in vermont whenever he wants.

8)Found a diamond bigger than fist and he had to give it back to the owner. And no he no digger or anything. He claims he found it in his hotel room under the sheets.

9) Claims his mother owns a business that makes 3,000 dollar's a day when his family lives in a 1 story house.

10) His grandparnets made a million dollar house

11)He is a chess champ in Vermont. I know he's lying on this because i know the chess champ and his named is David Ro. My Korean friend

12) He's 7 inches if you know what i mean. Don't try to think about too much

13) He been on all 7 continents and meet my Asian family.

14)Claims to have over 100 friends. Which could be done but from him no way.

15)Claims he was the best in basketball in little school. Which a good friend of mine connor claims he was terrible

Tell what you think of him and people like himGive me your thoughts about Liars part 2?
Sounds like this person has a great imagination, a patholgical lier perhaps, needs to grow up and live in the real world. I can't stand peolple like that, can't be areound them because it's so frustrating when you know there full of s***. I would get away from that he's not worth the energy.Give me your thoughts about Liars part 2?
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

i dont knw the guy but i dont think it makes sense





plz answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hahaha did he really think anyone would beleive all that?

everyone lies sometimes but this guy needs therapy
He is obviously a lieing douchebag and is trying to impress you or something lmao idkk

No comments:

Post a Comment