Sunday, November 21, 2010

Should i grind or not??

For the past couple of Dances the Grade 8 and 9ers grind ALOTE!!!!! At first we thought it was a little nasty the next dance a couple guys start to grind and then the next dance ALL guys start to grind.A couple gurls started to grind but they were from dif classes and stuff so we didn't really know them. Me and My friend are thinking of grinding it's just That my BEST friend thinks were all growing up to fast and stuff and she hates swearing and i slow danced with my crush and she got sooooooooooo mad i just can't help but wonder how mad she would be if i was to grind like i would like to try it caus everyone thinks it's fun and stuff i'm just scared she'll never talk to me again or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it's her opinion and maybe she should learn to deal with the fact that were growing up and that were moving on and stuff!!! What should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to try and I think it might be fun but i don't want my friend to get SUPER mad at me!!!!!!!! Any answers are appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx guys!!!!!!Should i grind or not??
firstly thanks for ur response. Secondly people here are getting a lil crazy about grinding ima guy and its really not that bad i mean theres always extremes but in most cases its just having a good time. I think your friend should respect whatever your decision is and its her Own choice for herself if she doesnt want to then she doesnt.. but its not fair to get really mad at u for having a little fun. id say go for it as long as you dont get too crazy which doesnt sound like you are :PShould i grind or not??
No!!! Be cool and dance with someone and don't grind. It's disgusting, be above everyone and just dance! No one is judging but I don't think chain dry humping is a dance.
they can't stay mad at you foreever,:)grind with your pals if you really want to.
grinding is kinda intense.
USE PUNCTUATION THAT IS NOT !!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. HOW LONG IS THAT SENTENCE.
If you plan on grinding I would suggest wearing a mouth piece to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment