Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why is it so hard to find a good/ nice Asian girl?

I'm 21years old and its so hard for me to find a good girl! I look and search but my gosh, their all about partying and getting laid!



Is it me or have all the Asian girls turn bad? Its either their slutty, Christianize but still slutty, or their married and slutty.



I have been single for almost 5 years now and you know what, I cant find a good girl at all! I am so sick and tired of seeing asain girls getting drunk and hitting the down town clubs grinding on guys and knocking out in the parking lot! The scene is so old and I just want it to stop! but you know what, its not going to and it sucks!



The only place I can think of meeting good girls are the ones out of my race but its hard for my family to accept that and its also hard for me too becasue I wouldnt know how to talk or start a conversation with one who is not the same color as I am. Its hard!



so wtf am I suppose to do? I'm lonely here and my good looks are getting fat! haha



Its not that I want to get married or have kids but to have a girlfriend who wouldnt want to waste money on alcohol and at the clubs (meaning, I want someone who I can trust! so many girls just wanna have fun!)





help me yahoo people.



:(Why is it so hard to find a good/ nice Asian girl?
Have you tried a mail order girl from Asia,

No comments:

Post a Comment