Friday, November 19, 2010

';True Tv'; Operation Repo Questions!?

So let me get this straight because I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, Big Matt, almost as big as I am who is so tough can get knocked out coal by a skinny black guy who barely taps his face! Big Powerful Matt gets touched with a pool stick and he crumbles to the ground. A guy pulls a knife on Matt and Lou Ko's the guy from the side. Matt gets fired and re hired over 17 times, he hops locks gates and gets arrested, he throws employees into dumpsters and he still has a job! OH OOPS, I HAVE DIRECTV SO I CAN FREEZE FRAME! I press pause then fast forwards, every time you press fast froward it jumps exactly one frame, you can clearly see that when Matt gets ';Knocked Out'; he starts turning his head 7 frames before the punch is thrown and the guys hand goes way underneath his chin, every fight scene is like that.



My question is: Is this show fake or are just some episodes fake

And how can they label something that is fake reality on the info. And it does say not reality, actuality, does that mean not reality as is real but actuality as in based on actual events?';True Tv'; Operation Repo Questions!?
The entire show is a re-enactment of events that really happened to that repo crew (the obvious name changes, etc.) The disclaimer at the start of the show says as much (it ends with ';...with some honor.';, if you bothered to go back and read it).



Don't confuse TruTV's slogan (';Not Reality..Actuality';) with anything involving this show.';True Tv'; Operation Repo Questions!?
This crap is phony. The show is not a reinactment, its supposd to be live. So you don't know what your talking about. Is cops a reinactment?? No!! I have seen that episode, and Matt was barley touched. they ran out of real cars to repo, so they make them up. This was a ratings hype. This show crap

Report Abuse


This show is totally my guilty pleasure!



I don't think it's fake. I think they really are dysfunctional though. I'm sure certain elements aren't always real but oh well. Still entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment