Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why do some guys try to make the girl they like jealous?

It seems that some guys (and girls of course) will try to make a girl jealous for example by flirting with another girl. Im talking about in the first stages, when he isn't even going out with the girl that he likes (and maybe hasn't even told her how he feels) but it's quite clear that he likes her.



This whole thing of trying to make girls jealous, is tricky ground - if guys do it a little bit, it can be harmless. But it can get a bit out of hand and the girl may even start to think the guy isn't interested in her. Some people like the 'make him/her jealous' game and enjoy reacting to it by making the other person jealous too - but personally, I don't like it and I find it can be pathetic and if you're not the jealous type it backfires on the guy anyway, which is funny lol. I think it's all about the guy being insecure and wanting the girl's attention, which shows up his weaknesses...not much of a turn on lol.



I want to know:



why do guys do it?....do all guys do it or is it a certain type?........when they try to make the girl jealous do they genuinely believe that she will like him more and find him more desirable?



Girls and guys, what are your thoughts? Let me know....Why do some guys try to make the girl they like jealous?
I agree with everyone else, it is basically to see your reaction, sort of like dipping their toe in the water. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, it can be a useful thing for yourself. I liked this guy and then he started texting and talking to my friend and I got so annoyed and then I realised how much I liked him and did something about it! So it can be useful. As for do all guys do it, I doubt it, but I reckon everyone does it to a certain degree, just to see how much you mean to that person, it could be just making a comment and seeing how they react.



I don't think it makes them more desirable and I don't think they think that either. I think they are just testing you, and if you back off, it just shows you wasn't that into him and his plan worked.Why do some guys try to make the girl they like jealous?
to find out if that person likes them
I've never seen the point in all that. Romance and love is a serious thing to me and not a 'game'
Alright guys do this most of the time because they think that the girl they're currently dating is pretty enough to make the girl they truly like jealous. Most guys do this and sometimes girls may try as well. All guys think that this will make who they really want jealous if you see this happening to you dump them quick because they're going to try to dump you pretty soon if they're doing that.
Yes,, its an act of insecurity,
I personally see this as an insecurity. I sometimes do this to my friend, I try to talk to other friends to divert my attention away, from him. So all eyes are not on him and it makes it less obivious that I like him.
First of all its not just a guy thing plenty of girls do it aswell. I think its a very immature and desperate thing to do, and if a girl I liked flirted with another guy intentionally to make me jealous I would lose all respect for them. I agree with what you said the guy being insecure and wanting attention, and you're right about it not being a turn on. Its actually kind of sad.
I've never done it while I'm on a date, because that would be rude. But I occasionally use it when I first meet girls to weed out the weak. It's not about her attention; I already have that. I want a girl who will compete for me. The ones who don't generally aren't confident in themselves. Too much is too much, but a little bit of jealousy can go a long way in the early stages. Besides, haven't you ever suddenly realized that you like a guy only after you've seen that another girl is interested in him?
so the girl likes them and wants them more. so they prove that they only want them and wants noone else to have them :)
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment