Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Any suggestions based on previous question about my girl clubbing?

So i have asked a queston reguarding about the concern of my girl clubbing, i have had some very good anweres, so for those of who you doesnt know the concern, here is a breif explaination. I live 2-3 hours apart from my girl, this is like long distance relationship type of thing where i only see her once every 2 -3 weeks due to the fact that we go to different college. She goes clubbing 1-2 times a week which i have no concern @ all, i think its perfectly normal. Until the night where shed call me after clubbing heavily drunk and tells me that she had alot of fun dancing with other guys, she tells me when when guys approachs her and tries to mock to her, it makes her feel very special. She says she enjoys clubbing herself than with me cause it gives her more freedom. After when she came back i had a talk with her and told her how i felt, telling her to cut down her alchol drinking. she think its prefectly normal to be drunk and let other people grind you, she says shes just having fun, also making more friends. She tells me the alchohol makes her feel very sexual , and horny. I have been to clubs with her when i get a chance to visit, but iv seen her dress , its very sexual attractive, and when shes drunk, shes wild grinding any guy who approaches her. Since i am in my 4th year college, i can't always go and visit, i am very busy myself but i do take the chance to when i have time. Is this normal, or am i just being too paranoid? To me, clubbing with friends is perfectly fine, but grinding other guys when she knows she has a boyfriend? Is it just me? What do you guys think? I was thinking of going in once every 2 weeks, just to watch out for her and have fun @ the same time since im so worried about her, but should i even need to do this? Is this sacafrice even nesssary? I do love her very much, but i think if she loves me, she would change, but i doubt it since shes a clubber to start with. Or should i lay back cause this is a normal thing in society today.Any suggestions based on previous question about my girl clubbing?
Honestly, if she doesn't have enough respect for you to actually listen to what you have to say and do something to try and compromise, then I don't think she is really worth your time. You are putting in way more effort than her to try and make things work. I think it is perfectly reasonable for you to be bothered by her actions and I don't think it is fair to you that she continues this behavior. However, the hard part is that you can not force her to change. She has to want to change, and unfortunately it sounds like she does not want to change. :/Any suggestions based on previous question about my girl clubbing?
This is NOT normal behavior. A girl with a boyfriend should be more reserved. Either she stops, or you need to keep an eye on her or dump her.



If I were you, I would ask her flat out to stop, for you. If she says no, then you need to think long and hard if you can be happy in a relationship with someone who gets plastered, dresses provocatively, and then grinds her pelvis into another man's groin.



I would not be okay with that if I were you, and kudos for handling it so well so far.



Good luck.
Wake up and smell the coffee.



The reason why your gf enjoys clubbing so much is that she is hooking up all over the place - - just look at what she said to you ';the alcohol makes her feel very sexual and horny';



Hopefully you guys still have the LOVE thing going and this sex is just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment