Friday, November 19, 2010

After it's over...ppl tell me that ';whatever'; guy is in the past was ';in love'; with me

After one guy's funeral, somebody told me Terry was ';in love'; with me. He didn't live his life to show me this, but he bragged to his friends.



Even today, Manny, my ex-boyfriend from 1995 - 1997---was the topic of discussion. His mama tells me he asks about me every time they talk---for the last 10 years. She said he was ';in love'; with me, but reminds him HE LEFT---not me! He screwed up...not me! And I loved him for like 7 years after we broke up. It took me a long time to heel.





I even think Brodie, my crush, is ';in love'; with me now. I still can't get the relationship off the ground.



All these guys knew how I feel/felt. Why can't I have a rewarding , successful relationship with a man I love and know he loves me back?



I never married because I never broke through this barrier. Can you help me understand my situation?After it's over...ppl tell me that ';whatever'; guy is in the past was ';in love'; with me
You have to make the first move, most times I have liked a guy I had to make the fist move to get the relationship going. Just take him by the hand or give him a back massage (good because of all the hours he is working) tell him you need to talk to him about something alone and tell him you have feelings for him, or that you want to take the relationship to the next level. Then you will have all the cards out on the table. I think it is better to know and possibly be rejected and/or hurt then to not tell them how you feel and go on wondering constantly.After it's over...ppl tell me that ';whatever'; guy is in the past was ';in love'; with me
Girl you have the easiest problem ever...Communicate what you think and feel.once you get over that part of a relationship the rest is easy
I agree with the poster above. I think you need to start communicating with the people in your life. Imagine if you told your crush how you truly felt, and you two could start dating already! Wouldn't that be great.



Or in the case of your ex. Had he known that you had loved him for seven years after your break up, you two may have been able to live a good life.



Open your heart and tell Brodie how you feel!



Do it before it's too late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment