Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm look for a show that I believe was a twilight zone but I not sure?

There a whole in the ground, a dictionary, chicken, gold, and a guy that is really greedy.



It starts off with a small whole in the ground. The guy hearing sounds through it. He decides to make whole bigger. he says to himself that it sounds like voices. I remember he through a dictionary down the wholem, then he started throughing raw chicken down. Shortly after he through the chicken down gold was thrown back up. he eventually became vary greedy and went down himself in a suite of armour. It came back up full of gold and a note the said chicken good. also every chicken he trough down came back with a piece of gold and and a not the said chicken good.



I think it was a twilight zone but I'm not sure.



What is the name of the show and how can I find it?I'm look for a show that I believe was a twilight zone but I not sure?
oh! thats not twilight zone, thats tales from the darkside.

No comments:

Post a Comment