Friday, November 19, 2010

Is anyone ok with their girlfriend grinding on other guys?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about a year, and I feel that her grinding on other guys is inappropriate and disrespectful to me. She told me that I am overly jealous (which to some degree is true), but I can't imagine her rubbing her butt on some other guys crotch. In my books, it would be cheating to a degree. Am I just being irrational by telling her this? Prom is coming up and I really don't know how to go about this....Is anyone ok with their girlfriend grinding on other guys?
it is a little slutty

tell her it bothers you when she grinds on other guysIs anyone ok with their girlfriend grinding on other guys?
she likes the attention

and thus is insecure

tell me you can do better than her and jump dump her

like 1 day before the prom ( but make sure you got another girl lined up first )
Ya, that's messed up. Don't think she's serious about you. Especially if she does it in front of you. Probably a slut.
u start grinding her or just start 2 hump her
DONT TAKE HER..she doesnt deserve to go to prom with you..she's a cheater and you will become more upset when she rubs her butt on somebody elses u know what in front of your face..especially at YOUR prom
Personally i wouldn't call this cheating! But, everyone has different views.



I would find it a bit - inappropriate. But, some people might not. I would be a bit offended and in some respects jealous.



But, then again; she might see it as 'just having fun'... and as long as it doesn't result in something more; then it's ok i suppose.



If she does it in front of you then she clearly doesn't care for you much. i personally would end the relationship.. she hasn't got no respect and clearly loves attention. i wouldn't trust her!







I hope i helped :) X
Yeah thats super messed up. Im sure she wouldn't like some slut rubbing her butt on yours. So...she needs to stop and understand where your coming from otherwise she a slut aswell :]
Dude she disrespect you as her boyfriend. If she really like you she wont does thing like that in front of others guy. In her mind you are fading buddy. To be honest i think she is a slut. Sorry if that offended you. Find some one else or tell her how you feel. Good luck
I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
I am fine with it it's kinda just dancing to my girl so as long as she dosen't go farther let her have fun!!! you can 2 man!

No comments:

Post a Comment