Friday, November 19, 2010

Its Making Me Physically Ill - I Need Advice?

I've been with my gf for over 3 months and we've known each other almost 3yrs..



About 3 weeks into our relationship i noticed some strang guys appearing on her myspace in the ';new friends'; page, she told me about the one being nasty and what not, and said she was going to delete him, and i didnt think twice about it. Well she was over my house the one day with her laptop and a message from the guy pops up saying ';hey babe'; and she quickly closed it out. I asked her why she didnt delete him and tried to make it seem like he was a stalker. But long story short i messaged him, told him i was her bf and i didnt appriciate him calling her babe, and i didnt want to turn things violent so if he knows something i should, spill it.



He sent me a huge email telling me about her adult friend finder page..messages she sent about going and grinding off guys at the cell block and how she usually goes home with the bouncer etc. And what her the most was she was giving him a webcam show and tellin him to talk dirty to her..



I snapped, i flipped out, she denied, i showed her dates, times, and yahoo archive stuff and she confessed to everything. She knows ive been hurt alot in the past and she has too. She ended up taking an entire bottle of antidepressions while she was drinking. Her parents took her to the ER and she saw a shrink in the mental ward. She swore she never cheated on me, she never touched another guy, that it was just talk and she would never do it again.



Well for the last couple weeks ive been getting on her alot because if you look at her page youd never know she was taken. Im her number 1, so i usually put my pictures of her and me as my default, because otherwise no one else would know. Her page layout doesnt display relationship status, and when guys message her, she doesnt tell them shes taken. I told her that it bothers me that my pictures are in the ';friends'; folder, and that theres nothing on her page showing people we're together. She kept telling me it wasnt a big deal and i was just being paranoid..



Well the other day her brother found out we're engaged, she freaked out on me and i had no idea why. There really wasnt any reason to be mad, i asked her brother, other then what he was told THAT day when he called her, what did he know about me...He had never even heard of me. And i have asked her a dozen time ';does your family know about me, does your brother know about me, does your brother know im coming for your bday?'; and everytime it was a yes...



Well when i found out she lied about that i was really hurt, and i needed to know if i could trust her, i had a hacker buddy of mine break into her myspace account. He asked me if i just wanted to do it once he got in, but i told him if i saw something that upset me, i KNOW id end up deleteing it or change her name to like ';WHORE'; and then changing her passwords so she couldnt fix it. Well the dude told me that i better be sitting and sent me 5 saved offline pages. Two of them were from 2 days ago with her talking to 2 diff guys saying she was single and they should talk and hang out sometime, gave them her yahoo, and cell number. Another was from the second week of January and she messaged some guy saying ';my p*ssy has a craving for some d*ck or mouth'; and that went back and forth until he said ';Any time, im always ready, you know how to get ahold of me';



I didnt sleep at all last night after i found out all this stuff..I confronted her this morning, and at first she was just trying to get me to tell her who got into her myspace account. I ended up flipping out and telling her thats really not whats important, who caught her doesnt change the fact thats shes caught! And she went into the same story she used before ';im sick, i have an addiction!'; and i flipped out saying it didnt matter because almost every message was sent WHILE SHE WAS TALKING TO ME, like actually durring our conversations. Again she told me she didnt cheat, that it was all talk and basically broke down. I asked how she could do that stuff and not feel guilty when she says ';i love you to me';.



I really dont know what to do, my heart cant take another hit like this. Even if their was no physical contact she was fantasizing about other guys WITH other guys. She says its not cheating...but its almost just as bad. It might as well be. The first time she did this i made a handful of demands...no more clubs, no more talking to those guys etc. Now, i flipped out, i told her that there is no more avoiding it, if she wants to be with me, She better make it obvious she has a boyfriend and TELL PEOPLE THAT when they message her. But im really not sure if thats enough...she has like 200 ppl on yahoo and i can bet that over 8/10th are guys..Its Making Me Physically Ill - I Need Advice?
Go 2 Singles %26amp; Dating.Its Making Me Physically Ill - I Need Advice?
Time heals all wounds. Leave her.
This is the marriage and divorce section, not the high school drama section....
Move on, as there is no future here with her. Sorry.
She wants drama and you are not giving it to her
Dump her...she's messed up.
She does sound like she has a real problem. She needs to go see someone, and if you care about her you will help her get help, weither you stay with her or not. It would be alot for any man to handle, but she will ruin any chance at having a real relationship for the future if she doesnt squash this. Without help she will eventually act on these fantasies if she is already at stage of contacting people.
OMG! you've got a problem. if she does not get rid of that space, them i suggest you find a new gf homie. she seems to need the attention of many guys, not just her #1. seriously, is she worth the physical pains? don't become another one of her boy toys, you deserve better

No comments:

Post a Comment