Friday, November 19, 2010

Guys, how would you react if a girl...?

...accidentally hit you down here? A few days ago, I went to the movies with my friends and I accidentally swung my purse, which hit one of my friend in the crotch. I felt really bad about it though, but I did apologize. I didn't hit him hard, so he didn't collapse on the ground. So guys, how would you react if a girl accidentally hit you hard down there? Would you hit her back?



BTW, this is just a random question. ^^!Guys, how would you react if a girl...?
I remember in the third grade I did that. i Had this purse/lunchbox thingy that i loved to swing around my arm. one day i was swinging it really hard and I hit a guy right in the---you know,balls I Guess. he was on the floor and I was like ';oh my Gawshhhh i am sossosos sorry'; and he was all like ';in a high pitched voice'; it's okay. i could see the tears brimming in his eyes. i felt so terrible for the rest of the day.Guys, how would you react if a girl...?
Remind me of the time when I did that, but it wasnt hard.



Ew! It felt gummy.
Accidentally I would understand. I would be angry at first but would let it go



On purpose, she better start saying her prayers
lucky for me my master neutered me :) so i wouldn't care
No I wouldn't hurt her back.



However I would say some of the most obscene things known to man due to the effect of getting hit down there.
Take it like a man and say in a muffled voice ( because of pain) that it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment