Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I convince my homecoming date to grind?

Ok so I asked a Friend (not girlfriend just friend) to homecoming. I had my one friend ask her if she was gonna grind with me at homecoming and she said I would only grind if I really liked the guy. Im afraid Im gonna look really gay if I dont grind so how can I get her to grind?How do I convince my homecoming date to grind?
well...i had homecoming on friday and it was so much fun back to the point..well i didnt have a date just a few friends and we grinded...it just kinda happens..when she gets on the dance floor and she sees her friends having a grand old time grinding then she will come around trust me..i mean i am bi and all but i was scared to grind with my gf but once we got started i didnt want to leave...just wait and see what happens would be my best advise



Hope i helped!!!



tottals

No comments:

Post a Comment