Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you party like a rockstar?

I tried last night and failed miserably: I can't dance? Any tips on how to grind with a guy or a girl, doesn't really really matter?How do you party like a rockstar?
Like a rockstar?, you need to shoot heroin.How do you party like a rockstar?
I party like a rockstar by myself - that's how cool I am.



I hate grinding - it's unclassy.
Cocaine and Sex.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.



How do you party like a rockstar? You have to learn to party FROM a rockstar.
just do whatever everyone else is doing

grinding is the easiest way to dance just pretend you are having sex, it's the same moves

and yeah, I do but I had to slow down after being awake for 4 days straight lol
you become a roadey for Metalica

No comments:

Post a Comment