Sunday, November 21, 2010

Advice for Grinding for a Tall Guy?

I'm a sophomore who's around 6'2';. At parties when I'm grinding with girls, my legs end up straight killing me late at night, due to having to lean down so much. Is there any advice anybody can give me for how to make myself more comfortable? Finding different girls wouldn't be easy. Most of the girls I dance with are short.Advice for Grinding for a Tall Guy?
I'm a sophomore that's 6'. I know exactly what your talking about, too. But there really isn't a good solution besides finding taller girls. Haha :DAdvice for Grinding for a Tall Guy?
hmmm maybe if u work out ur legs u wont be as tired lol

i remember when i lap dance guys and grind on them id be tired as fawk

but then i took dance classes and we work out so now when i dance

it dont hurt anymore(:

if that dont work dance with tall chicks(:

%26lt;33

xoxo
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment