Friday, November 19, 2010

Grinding with a guy? Does he like me?

Soo a couple nights ago I went to a party that was dancing,low lighting,etc I started dancing,and a guy from my school(my crush) came and started dancing next to me..soon we were grinding.at first he kept his arms to the side but then to my hips and waist,moving them up and down my torso.. Grabbing my *** and kissing my neck.this guy is not the type to do that at all... And yes I could tell he was turned on. We danced like this and facing each othher,almost kissing.. Now,it wasn't all sexual we had conversations outside and such..but what I'm wondering is, what do I do?text him and just say hi? He looked at me as if..I don't know how to explain it..it was a spark I guess? And everything was natural and comfortable..could he like me more than just sexually? What do I do?we are on spring break..



Oh,I'm 17 and so is he.. Thanks so much sorry for the long detail..Grinding with a guy? Does he like me?
men like it, but becareful incase he c u ms and it goes through the materialGrinding with a guy? Does he like me?
A guy at 17 only wants one thing and will do and say just about anything to get it, especially if he thinks he can get it with no strings attached, so if you dont want to be a one night stand, try asking him to go out on a date and if he is interested after the date and not getting in your pants then chances are he likes you beyond just sexually.
eat him up alive
Text him. He wont text you as he's probably waiting to see if you're interested, just like you. So just do it...
i mean, you dont put much about his personality on there. without knowing anything about him, it's hard to give advice on what to do with him........you'd have to describe what he like about girls. if you dont know the answer to that, how do you know that it wasnt going sexual?
r u sure he wasnt jus drunk??

No comments:

Post a Comment