Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If a guy keeps trying to rub in your face that he has a new girlfriend...is he still bitter or has feelings?

i got kicked out of my house throughout my life so when I had no where to go, most of the people who took me in were Hispanic

my ex boyfriend is a Puerto Rican, and his family took me in a lot this year.

Well, because I'm Asian he thought I couldn't understand spanish



-by the way sorry for the length of this question, i appreciate all who answer-



so I was resting on the couch with my eyes closed and his aunt asked him why he wasn't really talking to me that night. He said in spanish, I love another girl. Well, little did he know I understood spanish.

So, I broke up with him. After that, he seemed angry so I felt bad and told him how I might be moving to Los Angeles since I have no where to go so even if I wanted to be with him I couldn't. Then he was nicer..

the next weekend when I stayed there again, his aunt told me he might have a fracture in his foot. I would stay up and massage his foot until he fell asleep, the next morning I went to a hospital and got pain killers, that night he had to go to the emergency room and I stayed there making sure he was alright. Before we had gone to the hospital, he asked me if I was still going to Los Angeles...I said no...and we began a make out session...

he told me that ';im going to be honest with you, i don't have a girlfriend but i am in love with a girl. she hurt me, and that is why i am the way i am';

that's why i took care of him in the hospital..because i wanted to show i wasn't like that girl...it seemed to have work..UNTIL..

the next weekend, I went to a party and saw him and his cousin there. The cousin was trying to get me to grind on some guys, but I didn't want those guys...then we thought the police were coming so I left and my friend told me that the cousin told my ex that I had been waiting for a guy.

she didn't add the part that he was just my friend...or that i said i wouldn't dance with any guys because i still like my ex...

my friend told me my ex had a look of shock on his face when he heard this...later that night i couldn't sleep when i found this out and called him..

i told him i still liked him even though he liked another girl..he said i dumped him and he know i was waiting for another guy

then in the morning he called..my friend picked up and gave me the phone..

my ex asked ';who was that?'; i said my friend cheyenne..he said he thought we should stay friends..so i made sure i went to his house that day looking good and he kept on trying to talk to me..i ignored him somewhat



then one weekend..he kept trying to talk to me..he called me baby...i kept on ignoring him..so then an hour later he was talking about his new girlfriend..the next day before my graduation ceremony i thought he was giving me some cup noodles and he said, ';yours are in the microwave, girl im not your boyfriend';



after my graduation ceremony..he looked at me...but i ignored..so at the dinner he talked about his new girlfriend even more...then later he looked at me and took my hand but i looked away like i do a lot..



what does this mean...sorry for the length..If a guy keeps trying to rub in your face that he has a new girlfriend...is he still bitter or has feelings?
It means you need to move away and rid yourself of his games. What would he want to keep you on a string like that? He is being a jerk and it is time for you to become an independent adult and get as far away from his as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment