Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Urghh so is this normal for teenage girls?

ok so i just started highschool and all my friends have/had boyfriends already except the anti-social ones lol and i probably could but i come off as one of those girls that doesnt want a serious relationship,just fun.. especially since i fall for the players.



but is it normal for someone my age to really want a boyfriend?

cuz thats how i feel. i really want one. i have only had one but i broke up with him and now i really want a guy. its like an obsession in my life... but i have trouble cuz whenever i get the chance to see guys at mixers (Where girls that go to all girl-higschools meet guys) i just go around and grind with guys i dont actually talk to them.

URGH SOMEONE HELP ME!! oh there is another mixer on friday if someone wants to give me some tips :)Urghh so is this normal for teenage girls?
Starting high school? Oh yes, everyone wants a boyfriend or girlfriend. But when school just starts and you dive into a relationship, it ends up just being a fling. Be patient, be sure you like a guy before you date him.Urghh so is this normal for teenage girls?
i feel the same way girl!
I've had a few boyfriends, and guys hit on me alot. But I'm loooking for a serious relationship. I fall for players to, but i learned my lesson. It's normal to want a boyfriend. I think everyones looking for love. :D
Yeah it's totally normal for girls your age to be obsessed with boys. Then you get older and realize they aren't all that. Haha, just kidding...they're cool sometimes. ;)



Just try to talk to different ones and get to know them. It's high school, I'm sure you can find one you like.
just be yourself...when the time is right you will meet someone special..when you least expect it.
OMG!!! i know exactly how you feel right now!!!! ugh i really want a boyfriend too and i cant stand not having one... all my friends have boyfriends except me.... im always the thrid wheel so its completely normal that a teenage girl wants a boyfriends.... also try really hard to actually talk to guys instead of just grining with them 24/7 lol!!! trust me there is someone out there for everyone even tho not all of us have found them yet and the other girls are lucky enough to have found thier perfect match already =)
It's GOOD to have a bf but it is BETTER for you not to until after you graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment