Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you get super tired when your grinding?

Whenever I'm grinding with a guy, even for only one song, my thighs get soo tired its a major struggle just to keep up. It gets really annoying and Im really sore when i get home. Does ayone else ever experience this? and how can i fix this?Do you get super tired when your grinding?
*laughs uncontrollably*Do you get super tired when your grinding?
Stretch before you have sex.
take up bicycle riding. it really helps strengthen and tone the thighs and calves.
uhh maybe u arent cut out for grinding?
Yeah, and because of that I end up falling off my skateboard most of the times.
seriously?

this is weird.

but maybe you should workout more....
*looks around awkwardly then leaves*
lmaoo
you have the same user name as me! thats all i have to say, dont really have much else to contribute to this question.
hmm no, are you OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment