Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Girlfriend is going to a party should i be ok?

she isnt gonna drink or smoke she says but she wants to dance with other guys... and i know its just dancing but we all know how grinding at a party goes... it leads to touching and feeling and jus the idea of grinding makes me mad... its like she basically giving some guy a lap dance.. now she says she wants to go because she wants to be with her friends but she wants to grind with guys... i dont know what to do... i told her no drinkin, smoking and now i dont want to tell her to not dance with guys... what would be the point of her going if i told her not to do any of that??? i just thinks its disrespectful and wrong if she is grinding with other guys.. she wouldnt want me to do it but i dont want to be too controlling...My Girlfriend is going to a party should i be ok?
just dont worry about it to much if you trust her then you should trust her enough to dance with a guy and not take it to far with him... im sure she feels the same way about you dancing with other girls... just dont think of it too much and trust her to not do anything to disrespect you... if you do that then everything should be fine...My Girlfriend is going to a party should i be ok?
why aren't you going with her, if you bf and gf you should attend parties together, not go alone.
I've been in this situation before, my boyfriend has wanted to go to parties when I was away or couldn't go, and I got angry at the idea of him dancing with girls, because I don't trust girls. Why can't she invite you?
it doesn't seem like you trust her. and if you can't trust her then you should be with her. but if you do, then relax, let her hang out with her friend and have a good time and know that she'll be back in your arms tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment