Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is there anyone else that can't wait until baggy jeans and extra long t-shirts go out of style?

Are there any WOMEN out there that are tired of seeing guys walk with their hand on their crotch to keep their pants from falling down?



Or how about the guys that hold their pants leg so their jeans don't scrap on the ground?



And, guys that walk around with their whole butt above the waist of their pants?



Are there any other WOMEN that thinks it's a little homoerotic for guys to walk around with their butts out? Because as a WOMEN I don't find that even slightly attractive.



Take a look at the pictures:



http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1387/1290鈥?/a>



http://www.sojones.com/news/062007/image鈥?/a>



*Fellas, this is getting out of hand! I am tired of seeing your butts!Is there anyone else that can't wait until baggy jeans and extra long t-shirts go out of style?
You know you are right. I am not agreeing with you because of any other reason then you just took the words out of my mouth. I mean really. How long have we been watching boys show there underwear. I know the underwear business is not going out of business by any means. With all the new styles there are going on why don't the boys just pull up there pants and MAN UP.



How can you tell a boy from a Man?

Simple a boy has his pants below his butt with undies showing and a man a REAL MAN knows how to pull them up and keep them up.Is there anyone else that can't wait until baggy jeans and extra long t-shirts go out of style?
I think everyone is entitled to what ever their own personal style(or lack there of)is.I,personally hate it!If i wanted to see his underwear,well i have my own ways.but yeah its gross.and that is my opinion.that doesnt mean its right for everyone else to agree with me!
OMG! finally someone out there who i is tired of going out side and learning there are more than 50 brands of under-ware. i don't get it? its not, it wont get u a girl, wats the point of it. i love a guy in a button down and some jeans but come on. i don't care about your sponge bob underpants. Pull up your pants and be a proper man and not some bum. GOSH
I hate it too, I'm surprised its still in
Yeah chicas I don't do that yet those guys are the 1s getting the girls...makes no sense...oh yeah they're getting the hoes...Yes im tired of that its so ignorant damn!
Same here! I'm sick of it. All of that started as a prison thing, because they didn't have belts. Now its a fashion trend. The girls who go after those guys have no morals or values.......... Yet, as a woman, I want a man with class and standards. Its really beginning to go out of style and I am sick of seeing the fella's drawls. Please. They need a reality check.....

No comments:

Post a Comment