Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For fellow high-schoolers who attend dances and parties...?

When you dance, do you grind on guys/girls, or is your school so strict that you get in serious trouble for even standing that close? Or do you just choose not to dance that way because in your opinion it is ';vulgar'; and ';disgusting';?



And only if you do usually grind, do you usually do it front-front or front-backside? I only ask because I just had my homecoming dance on Saturday, and this guy I'm kind of getting to know was looking at me while I was with some friends. So I left my friends and just went up to him and started grinding on him front-front, now all my friends are making a big deal about it! Not in a bad way, but they're making it seem like I broke some sort of social barrier or something! Sure most people usually do it front-backside, but I didn't even realize I was front-front grinding with him until a second later. I just want to know how common it is.For fellow high-schoolers who attend dances and parties...?
It's not the 70's anymoree.

No one dances without grinding at my school..For fellow high-schoolers who attend dances and parties...?
It's kind of just how teenagers dance. It kind of makes me uncomfortable a little bit but if you want to do it go for it lol. Yeah our school is strict about it. They won't kick you out at first but they'll just come over and tell us not to dance like that aha. But actually a lot of the time they don't even notice. o.O
Babe I dagger dance till something breaks !

No comments:

Post a Comment