Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why does my girlfriend find it ok to grind on other guys at a party but she won't give me a dance?

Ok I went to a party a few weeks ago because my girlfriend was upset that I didnt go to the last one with her. So I walk into to the party %26amp; as I get ready to dance I see a girl face down *** up on a guy that I know from school. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was my girlfriend. I stood there until she was done then walked away. A few minutes later she see's me %26amp; I ask for a dance, she told me dancing with her boyfriend is weird %26amp; she didn't want to. That Monday at school I didn't say anything to her then when I got home her best friends called me %26amp; asked why i wasn't talking to her so I told them the story. Then my girlfriend calls me %26amp; I let her know how I fell. She tells me I have nothing to worry about its just dancing. I told her it was disrespectful to be dancing like that because the only reason I came to the party was because she wanted me to %26amp; the first thing I see is my girlfriend shaking her *** on another guy. Do I have a right to be mad %26amp; what should I do because I crazy about this girl.Why does my girlfriend find it ok to grind on other guys at a party but she won't give me a dance?
Yeah, it is okay for you to be mad about this. Thats just bull s*** that she wont dance with you, but she will other guys. That is too wierd, I think it is. You're completely right, you should be mad about. If I was you I'd be mad as well.



Just talk to her about it, and tell her that if you come with her to another party, that you want her to dance with you instead of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment