Friday, November 19, 2010

Drugs and alcohols at a party?

hey guys, this is a freshman girl in college. and I love dancing and meeting new people and all but most of the parties in college, as you know, are full of alcohols and a bit of drugs. I myself am not a drinker (not a favorite hobby) and neither a smoker, but I love to go out and have fun. I feel a bit uncomfortable when people around me are drinking and doing drugs at a party and I end up hanging out with my group of drunk friends. Dance parties, honestly, is not a good place to meet and talk to new people, since all you do is dancing and grinding a guy if you're lucky. This quarter I wanna go out and have much fun without feeling uncomfortable or pressure to drink/smoke. How am I gonna do this? Any Advice? And how do you start a conversation with the people in the party?Drugs and alcohols at a party?
Drink water. pop. something besides alcohol. Just be yourself. You don't need sh*t like that to have fun. If you see someone by themself or something, just walk up to them and say Hi.Drugs and alcohols at a party?
make some bud brownies i know your college has some dank and if you eat it its good for your health



start small eating brownies are much more potent then smokin
just be yourself, have fun. the reason people drink is so they CAN be themselves and dont care what other people think..if your like that already then dont worry about it. and if u wana meet a guy just go up to them and be like hey (whatever you wana call them) whats your name? and i guarentee they will gladly answer and start a conversation
If you don't want to drink....don't drink.



If you don't want to smoke...don't smoke.



A girl could look like Jennifer Aniston and if she pulls a cigarette out...I'm out...completely...that's nasty.



I used to be a lightweight. I didn't like gettin' drunk really fast so I'd to just sip one beer all night or take a cup of Dr. Pepper or something. If you keep something in your hand then people won't try to give you a drink.



Or just tell them no.



Plenty of folks don't drink.



As for conversations, ask them where they're from, what's they're major, wanna dance?



You're a girl, you've got it easy. Find a guy you're attracted to, walk over and ask him to dance. He'll do it.



One more thing, whatever you drink...DO NOT LET IT OUT OF YOUR SIGHT.



There are lots of people out there who will drug your drink! Be careful! Always stay around your friends!



Worst comes to worst...call me..I'll dance with ya AND protect you.
I attend LSU (which was a reputation as a party school) and I find there are still plenty of ways to meet interesting people without only being able to talk to drunks and druggies. If you go to a party where tons of people are drinking just stay around the people who look like they're not about to collapse. Also, try meeting people at places other than parties. I don't consider myself much of a drinker either and I don't smoke but since you can't really avoid that at parties you have to either find the other people like you at them, or find them somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment