Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do guys like grinding or not? is it better when the girl takes the lead?

last night at my honmecoming my best friend and i were dancing. two of our guy friends were next to us just standing there cause they were too embarassed to dance (they said they dont know how) so i took the hand of one of them and turned my back to him giving him the signal to grind with me. and he did. but only for one song. just normal grinding..nothing slutty. so idk if he enjoyed it or not. :/ do guys like grinding? should i have let him make a move instead of me leading him into it? :(Do guys like grinding or not? is it better when the girl takes the lead?
When it comes to dancing, guys can be embarassed because if they are not a phenomal dancer they can feel stupid up there. For me, I like grinding (I dont a guy who doesn't) And it's better when a girl takes the lead as well. I'm sure he just felt out of place because he probably wasn't a strong dancer.Do guys like grinding or not? is it better when the girl takes the lead?
all the preppy/ jocks at my school always do it. they do it to the girls and the guys lol. i think that's cool that a girl would take a lead on that.
Believe me he loved it............all guys love grinding.........then you took the lead.....another big plus for a guy.........why it was only for one song........he may of got shy..........because we all know what grinding stands up!!!!
no you guys are friends

it shouldn't matter

maybe its because you guys are

friends that he felt weird

he liked it, they all do.



you need to ask yourself , was he getting a stiffy ?
I love it. You should just start grinding into it
hell yeah he loved it he just felt weaird
You should be able to feel it if he really liked it.



Yes, i like it.
yes we love it.

you did the right thing

No comments:

Post a Comment