Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My girlfriend believes that dirty dancing with gaymen is not cheating?

So I ask my girlfriend that I dont like if if she ever grinds on guys at all..

She agrees with straight guys not to grind, but she says she thinks its ok to bounce her butt on a gay man at a dance floor.

She tells me its not sexual since the gay man doesnt have physical attraction...but than again why would a gay man want to dance with my girlfriend when they want to dance with another man.

I was like why do you want to do iT? shes like well its fun.....

I was like um.. so i guess I should just Grind on a hot lesbian girl and bend her *** over....i mean shes a lesbian.. and obviously my dick is going to get hard...and turn on if it ever touches booty.. heck i know im a guy.. all men know.. they their stuff touches a butt it will get wet and turn on..



Idk why she think its ok she says gay men are just like dancing with girls......

I just want my girlfriend to respect me and to not GRIND and freak up another man....whether he is gay or not..

we are in a long distance relationship so its hard for me to go to dances with her.

i love her alot

thoughts?

I have gay friends thank you very much.

Its not the point about whether its a gay man or straight man its how my girlfriend acts on another man....grinding which bothers me...would u want your gf or bf to only dance a special way sexual..only with you?



would u want your wife to bend over on another man...i dont want to generalize but some gay men are actually bisexual and at gay clubs their are actually men who pretend to be gay to dance wiht girls.. since girls have that idea its safe...to dance wiht gay men.My girlfriend believes that dirty dancing with gaymen is not cheating?
I agree with you, I wouldn't like it either. No idea what you can do, but your in the rightMy girlfriend believes that dirty dancing with gaymen is not cheating?
short and sweet, if she was with a bi, not ok. if she was found even naked with a gay men, you have no grounds to be unhappy or mad, get over it and grow up.
I am with you on this one, I dont understand why any girl would want to share her sexual movements with anyone except her man, I keep my grinding for the bedroom and my gorgeous lover.
Honey, if that makes you so unhappy, move on. Even if you love her.

Tell her you don't like it, make it clear to her that it bothers you and that you like respect.

If she still goes on with this, next time you meet, go dancing with her, choose a lesbian girl in the crowd or take one along, and do the grinding in front of your g-friend. She'll will change her ways in no time.



Good luck.
  • a make up brush set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment