Sunday, November 21, 2010

I just went into high school and all these guys think I'm hot but I don't like the way they treat me...?

My middle school got split up three ways. And a small part went to the high school I went to. But most of my friends luckily went to that high school. Anyways, in middle school not that many guys thought I was hot some did but they weren't all over me. But last week was my first week in high school and now all these guys are constantly checking me out. And I'm getting all these friend requests on facebook from these guys. And our school dance was on thursday. People don't actually dance at school dances, they just grind the whole time. I'm not too big for grinding... in face that dance was the first time I've ever grinded. But anyways all of these guys were grinding with me. Half of them didn't even ask to dance, they just came up behind me and started dancing. At this one point there was a line of guys waiting to dance with me. I just got away pretty fast. Because it makes me really uncomfortable. That whole line thing made me just feel like some kind of item these guys were lining up to use. When guys just come up to me and start dancing I don't really know how I can say no sinse they didn't even ask. And this one guy started feeling me up and I got really uncomfortable, but I just gave this look to my friend close by asking her to help and she came over and got me outa it. But anyways, I hate all of these guys treating me like this it makes me uncomfortable. I mean like I like knowing I'm attractive, but the way the treat me makes me so uncomfortable. Is it weird that I'm uncomfortable about this? %26amp;why do all of a sudden all these guys think I'm hot? And what can I do to make them stop treating me this way?



(Oh and it really sucks because I met this one guy and he's sooo cute, nice and polite, but he has a gf)I just went into high school and all these guys think I'm hot but I don't like the way they treat me...?
Boys aren't as gross later in high school, but as for now that's typical. Stay away from the school dances until you are in 11th or 12th grade. In my school, the kids who went to those dances in 9th and 10th grade were all really gross and had similar experiences to yours. It gets better, just stay away from the people you saw at the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment