Friday, November 19, 2010

My mom being a skank?

sorry wrong topic but..

i moved away from my mom (and old friends, school, etc) and i dont see her that often (maybe every two months for a weekend), so i called her and asked if i can go to a dance that next weekend. .she said sure, and she would call and tell me the driving arragnements (its 4 hours away). so saturday night comes, and she never called me back. so im okey with this, cause shes done it before. sunday morning, my friends come on msn and tell me how my mom is such a good dancer.. and i thought they were just joking around.. but ended up.. my mom went to the dance (that i wanted to go to..) and was grinding with guys.. one of them a grade 12 guy (..my friends, close friend who i used to like) and that was before she got hammered. then.. my friend wouldnt tell me what happened after that

...so...its a little bit later, and im visiting my mom.. and some friends were laughing, and it got all awkward

so what do i do..My mom being a skank?
Dump her thenMy mom being a skank?
skanky.
Give me the bit.ches' number already!
yeah dude your moms a skank
wow, serious issues.
damn i would tlk to ur mom and ask her wtf she was thingking
i know this is bad advice but i would call my mom a whore and leave.
Tell her how you feel about her behavior. That is so wrong. Mothers shouldn't act like that. I'm sorry that happened to you.
Tell your mom to grow up.
get her out of your life.
wow, that's is so disrespectful to you...i don't even know what to say...

maybe it's good you don't live with her..
Oh hope this is a joke, but am afraid that its not. If your friend can't even tell you what happened then I would not trust them. Personally I'd tell my Dad about how immature my Mom is and refuse to spend time with her until she stops being a skank who acts like she's 20 years under her age.
Send her over to my place, I think I'm in love.
hhmm...try talking 2 her
You should definantly try to tell her how you feel, but instead of asking her to go out dancing, perhaps get away from that scene and ask her to go to the movies or something more slowpaced so that you to can talk. Good luck, and don't hold back when she makes you feel like she is too out of hands yet she is your mother.
WHAT A SKANK!!!

LMFAO



be like this

';mom i really thought you where going to call back this time, but again you dissapointed me. i feel like im the mom in our relationship, you're a bad example of what i should be and im tired of you acting immature. Your ruining my life and i stand it anymore!! stop acting like a slu t!!';



wow i got all serious,, lol

if you tell her shes acting like a s lu t then shes gonna stop, *seriously you just have to tell her the harshes thing ever, it wont get to her otherwise



GOOD LUCK HUN%26lt;3
i think you got enough evidence to see her for what she is, you are right, she is a skank but still your mom. just leave her be, let her do her own thing and stay away from her, she might realize it sometime, but most likely she won't and will try to hook up again and she will be failing again, actually reminds me of that shirley skank from eastenders, she is just like that. anyhow, do what you think is best for YOU, it's your future, live your life for YOU.



good luck
Look dear, as far as i know mothers can be the best of friends for the daughters! I know that it hurts to know what your mom did on the dance incident. I feel that she wants to still feel young and be positive that she can still move things around! Why dont you both have a frank talk....sit down and ask her as to why she did that? may be she wont be ready to talk openly but i guess, if not for asking you can still go and talk to her JUST LIKE THAT...it may make her feel better. Moreover, my dear - why dont you take the initiative of planning something together for both yourself and your mom...like that way...may be you both would understand each other better! start with small occassions and may be you could arrange occassions bigger ones where in you both can invite each of your friends to join you'll. Look, nothing is impossible ok and life is not that hard. Give in your best.....we feel selfish at times hence you may hesistate to take the initiative! but anyways give it a try.....you will never know unless you try ??? All the best dear and praying that you and your mom get together and be best of friends! You see, i am also waiting for daughter (3 yrs) to grow up so that i can chat up with her a lot...SMILE???? God bless you!
Wow. if that was my mom, i would be so mad i would probaly shut her out of my life.



Good Luck . :) Listen to ur heart. %26lt;3
I would just say your mom is immature to be a mother.



Or have you clear this with your mom. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. I wouldn't. But it might help. Maybe there was something that cause her to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment