Friday, November 19, 2010

How to stop being the dependable but boring nice guy?

It always happens to me. I fall for a girl and I give too much. I am too nice to her, I take care of her, I treat her like a princess. Finally she gets bored of me and goes off with the guy who barely notices her. You are such a good friend she says.



I am in love again, with an amazing girl. I find myself falling into the same pattern. But I think I have not yet screwed it up completely. There may be time to recover. The problem is when I try to behave offhandedly, I seem to behave like a jerk. That is completely against my persona.



My question then is how do I tone it down without it being obvious that I am trying to do this? I just can't seem to hit that middle ground. Help me guys and gals. I think she may be the love of my life.How to stop being the dependable but boring nice guy?
Hi! It's the same with me. I always give too much because I love to pamper and after a while men seem to tire of it. With my marriage now of 25 years, I first picked a sensitive, giving man plus I work hard every day to only go so far. I allow myself to be in a bad mood sometimes and not to show too much concern. He is able to go where he wants without me always wanting to know where he is. I make myself spend time with my friends every once in a while and try to be casual about wanting sex. It has worked so far and he says he is a very happy man. He does like my giving and pampering though. I watch his moods and then go from there. A woman goes by her hormones and emotions. Around 5 days before her period, she will seem cold. Give her a little distance, No words of wisdom, and just listen. During her period, still do the same. 12 days after her period she will usually be warm and you will be awarded for your patience. Get a calendar and write down the changes. It really works. You sound like a great catch and good for the older woman. You probably are very mature for your age. You will be a wonderful mate. Good luck with this lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment