Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need help with Dancing?

Okay so i am an okay dancer...but compared to my friends...im not that good...i wanna learn how to dance really good....like for school dances...my friends can belly roll really well and it looks really natural rather for me it looks like i try to hard lol...and my friends can grind on guys well (it looks like) so any advice or videos i can watch that will help me?



PLEASE HELP ME!!!



THNX A TON xD



--Lizzie x3I need help with Dancing?
Don't drink if your under 21! otherwise maybe look up a video and when you wanna grind make sure you get close maybe rub your privets together and touch each other it works when i dance with guys at my school they sometimes get boners lolI need help with Dancing?
Take 2-3 shots 10 minutes before you start dancing.



That'll do the trick.
Go to the YOUTUBE and search HOW TO GRIND?
hmm try youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment