Sunday, November 14, 2010

What should i do with this guy i just met? answers greatly appreciated! 10 POINTS!?

well i went to my school dance last night, for the first hour and a half was ****, cause there was no guys to grind with, that's how we dance btw! anyway i got a friend to ask this guy in my grade is he wants to dance with me. he was drunk, but he wasn't ti bad, he could talk fine when i talked to him. so yha me and him were getting into it, i guess when i was dancing with him, when he was behind me, one of his friends asked him if he liked me, he said **** no. that was at the beginning though, like when ppl were coming up to him, he wanted them to leave us alone, and ****, and he was pretty touchy feely. like one second we would barely be touching each other, then the next he would push me towards him. his friends were taking pics of us, and **** and we had a laugh why. today i saw him looking at me sometimes, and his friends. but i never talked to him, today or before. last night was my first time. he is in my grade, and stuff. i am to afraid to do anything, cause what if he barely remembers, or if i sy hey, he will think i am desperate, and stuff.What should i do with this guy i just met? answers greatly appreciated! 10 POINTS!?
ignore him, play hard to get.

If he likes you, he'll come to you..

AND it'll annoy him that you're ignoring him.What should i do with this guy i just met? answers greatly appreciated! 10 POINTS!?
Sorry but whenever I see a question with a paragraph as long as this I really can't be bothered

No comments:

Post a Comment