Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you think this guy wants to be a little taller?

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over

to look at a horse.



His buddy asks, ';How will I recognize him?';



';That's easy; he's a short guy with a speech impediment.';



So, the short guy shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or

female horse.



';A female horth.';



So he shows him a prized filly.



';Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth';?



So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.



';Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth';?



So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.



';Nith earzth, can I see her mouf';?



The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up

again and shows him the horse's mouth.



';Nice mouf, can I see her ****';?



Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and

rams the short guy's head as far as he can up the horse's fanny, pulls him out

and slams him on the ground.



The short guy gets up, sputtering and coughing.



';Perhapth I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit';?Do you think this guy wants to be a little taller?
Hilarious and funny! 100!Do you think this guy wants to be a little taller?
hahaha, lolol. hahaha. lol.



that was funny.



lol.
lol kinda mean to ppl with dwarfism
rotflmao
lmao
LOL I really liked that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment