Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My girlfriend is going to a school dance?

So my girlfriend goes to a separate school from me and we are in a long distance relationship. She is going with her friends* some female and male and are going to this dance this saturday night.



She tells me there are 5 djs at this dance.



She ask me if its ok for her to go, and i told her why not? u should have fun I TRUST U!

i told her as long as shes not grinding on guys its cool or guys be grinding up on her than its a no no.



she said dont worry i will be with my girls



is this ok?



I feel worried about guys feeling up on girls at dances cus i know how guys are.. especially GRIND DANCING!



but at the same time i dont want her to be tied down from me.. cus she knows ill probably be worried..so i gave her an answer she wants to hear.. go babyy u should have fun i trust u :)



what do u guys think?My girlfriend is going to a school dance?
Didn't you say you TRUST her?

That should be enough.My girlfriend is going to a school dance?
trust ask how was the dance and leave it at that
are you saying 5 djs or bjs? what could be worse?
diddo
She won't do it. She likes you too much to do that
no.. shes gona grind and misuse ur trust.. go check up on her and if u dont find her dancing.. gud for u and b like surprise.. of u do though, she jus lost the whole trust factor
go stalk her. haha not really just keep her in line
I've been in long distance relationships like this. Alot of people In real life feel the same way.



Nothing you can do, but knowing your somewhat jealous shows me you care.



Keeps being a good boyfriend.
It'll be okay. The chaperones won't let anyone get away with anything too dirty. You should trust her...she could have lied and said she wasnt going at all.
Don't worry about it! If she really loves you she won't do anything. Besides she's there with her girlfriends they would stop her. Just let her have some fun with her girlfriends! I knoe my boyfriend would do the same for me.
Grind....WAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! omg man...

No comments:

Post a Comment