Tuesday, November 16, 2010

College Relationship, needing advice please?

I have always been a single guy and enjoyed that lifestyle and I am now almost 19 years old, during the summer of my senior year of high school I was all pumped up for the college lifestyle and being free.



Than that summer I met a girl and for the first time in my life I fell in love and she fell in love with me... originally we were just going to date and stay together while living a college lifestyle. Within a month though it turned into mutual love. We got into an official relationship and we became each others first.



For the first semester of my freshman year we were completely fine all we wanted was each other. Now though all her friends start calling her up to have a girls night out.



I told her I couldn't stand the thought of her grinding on another guy because I find it sexual because as a guy I know I go to parties to hook up with girls, even if I trust her I know she wont cheat shes still grinding on guys and I cant mentally handle it...



We had an arguement about it and in the end she told me a future with me was worth giving up going out and dancing, but Im not sure how long till it comes up again.



My question is should I let her go out and swallow my feelings even if its breaking my heart to let her do it? Should I attempt to take her out and see if me taking her out is enough? Is letting her go out and grinding on some other guy not as big a deal as im making it as long as shes faithful? What do I do... she is happy again but were on winter break and I know when we get back this will come back up? This is a girl I could see me spending my life with.College Relationship, needing advice please?
Why would she be grinding on other guys when she goes out partying? Doesn't she love you? It's possible to party without grinding on a guy, she needs to know that! She has a boyfriend for Christ's sake...she needs to stay faithful and keep her butt off of other guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment