Friday, November 19, 2010

12-13 Year Olds Dancing Way Above their years?

OK So I was at a party yesterday-and its not really the crowd i usually hang out with, and like it was a bunch of guys and few guys, and everyone was like grinding like guy-girl and girl-girl, I am not that kind of person, so I obvs didnt, but my crush wasnt there, and he wasnt doing that with anyone, he was just dancing normally, like how a 12 year old guy should dance, but he was kind of friends with people who were, do you think he thought I was too goody goody because I wasnt doing that, Should 12 year olds even be dancing like that? i was a little weirded out, Is it unormal for me not to do that?12-13 Year Olds Dancing Way Above their years?
do what your comfortable doing.

but no 12 year olds do dance like that.

im 12 and at ever dance i go to thats how you dance.

its just what you do, it doesnt have to be like sexual or anything.

just a fun way to dance, and flirt with guys.12-13 Year Olds Dancing Way Above their years?
Im 14, were horny teenagers, thats what we do. If you dont wanna do it thats your problem.
i'm 14, and kids my age grind and everything.

%26amp;to be honest? i think it's wrong.

i mean we're 14! but whatever.

do with what you feel you're comfortable with, and don't do what everyone else is doing. more people will respect you for that in the long run.

it's not 'unnormal', i don't grind or do anything like that.
lol no that's perfectly fine. don't step out of your comfort zone just so pple can like you, be you. if your crush wasn't doing that then it probably means he's not into that either. if he can't like you for you then he's not worth it.
I'm in my mid-teens, and yeah, I know people from 10 and up grind. I personally find it disgusting, but...eh, some people think it's hilarious and they have fun with it. Do what you feel comfortable doing--if you choose not to grind, like I usually do, suggest a mosh pit to get everyone distracted ^_^
u ppl are 12 u need to suck on a pacifier please
HUN..THESE DAYS KIDS GROW UP SO FAST THEY ARE PROBABLY DOING MORE THAN THAT HOPEFULLY THEIR PARENTS TRY TO INSTILL SOME MORALS IN THEM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment