Sunday, November 21, 2010

A few questions about grinding (dancing)?

I know how to grind, however I do not know how to start the whole grinding process.



Girls, what is it that the guy does that makes you want to grind him?? Is there something specific that he does (to make you want to grind him)? What do other guys do that make you want to not grind them? How important are the guy's looks?? Would you allow a really good looking guy to grind you regardless of what he does (even if it is the most inappropriate thing)?



I am just a guy who is trying to improve my success with women (on the dance floor). Please provide me with honest responses. Also, I am open to any other recommendations about grinding. Thank you!A few questions about grinding (dancing)?
If you are waiting for her to say - ';now grind me please'; - you will be waiting for a long time.



I would say - just dance for a while, look her in the eye - chat. See how she responds.



You can start by maneuvering a little closer - and touching the inside of her knee with the inside of your opposite knee. If she doesn't back away - she's probably into it.



Keep moving closer, slowly - putting your knee between her legs as you get closer and closer - trying to see if she responds or not. If she moves away - that's OK - if she lets you get closer - that's even better.



Touch her arm. Perhaps put a hand behind her back. If she digs it - she might do the same. If she seems to like it - pull her even closer. Eventually, the two of you will be grinding.



Enjoy.A few questions about grinding (dancing)?
What makes me want to grind on a guy is several things:



1-How he looks, beacuse if he's ugly, I won't even dance with him.

2-If I can't see his face, he better be dressed to kill, or have a awesome body.

3-Grinding is just a form of dancing to be honest, certain dances require different movement if you ask me.

4-I start grinding on a guy when he starts holding my hips

5-If a guy does anything inappropriate I leave, I have morals and don't tolerate anyone touching me like an animal.
Go and grind the **** away. If they don't like it then they're a bunch of soppy silly and superficial girls anyway. Don't make a fool of yourself though. Just do what comes naturally. Have fun. Try not to care too much. It's not healthy to care so very much about something like this. You're what's important in this case.
Cute question... Hello young 'un.



Simple answer: A guy who can dance well is without doubt, very sexy. If he CAN dance well, it's on. You also MUST smell clean and look good.



Back when I was 20 (lol--I'm 30 now), I would allow a guy that I was attracted to...to do anything within reason. Grind yes, but within reason.



She'll let you know if you've overstepped your boundaries (with her body or with words). Do what feels natural. Nine out of ten times, she will lead you by touching your chest, or allow you to place your hands on her hips, etc., etc.
all u do is dance its not a matter of how good u r its a matter of if u r having fun
my opinion: grinding should only be done my married couples. i think it is the grossest thing ever... just my opinion
Some guys I danced with grind and some didn't. I just went along with it. Either way was fine for me.



I wouldn't want to have it look inappropriate. There is a way of doing it without looking like you want to do her on the dance floor.



When you are dancing start a slow grind. If she moves with your body then take it a step farther but not to much. Or you might scare her away.



If when you grind she backs away then stop, finish the dance and move on to the next lady you wish to dance with.



But be respectful of what she wants or doesn't want. Don't be a jerk about it.
dawg just chill. you cant learn from the internet. you just gotta keep doing it and get experience. there isnt one way to do it. You could ask the girl, you do just make eye contact and she will know(depending on your crowd). Dont be afraid to be let down either. Just be confident and just go start it, if she gets angry, then **** her. no matter what be confident, sometimes you'll get rejected but if you have confidence you will have an overall good experiance
I think that's disgusting! If a man tried to ';grind'; me, I'd push him away and possibly kick him in the balls!
makes me want to? - if the song is awesome and if he catches my eye

the guy would have to be okay or better --

would you allow a really good looking guy to grind you...? - absolutely XP

No comments:

Post a Comment