Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Am I overreacting? Girlfriend Question?

I posted a question a while ago about my girlfriend going to parties and whatnot without me. Thankfully, we've been able to move forward and I'm now fine with her going without me, but now we've run into a new problem.



Me and my girlfriend have been dating for just over a year.



She usually goes out with her roommates (2 girls), and I usually go with them, as I have a car and can be the designated driver. Now, her roommates aren't exactly beacons of morality. One of them had given a guy a hand-job on their first date while simultaneously talking to another guy she ';really liked'; and is now dating. As far as I know, he has no idea. The other has cheated on a guy only about 2 weeks after getting together with him. I'm always nice and civil when I talk to them, but I've made it clear that I don't like how either of them think and act and I'm not sure they're the best influence, but that's not the point.



The problem I'm having is that my girlfriend is a bit of a hypocrite. I've told her it makes me sick to my stomach to think about her grinding on another guy, and she says it makes her sick to think about me doing it with another girl. We also talked about how she had told me that, even though she wouldn't be OK if I were to do the same thing, she wanted to get guy's phone numbers at parties and clubs so she ';had someone to ask when we're looking for parties,'; and I've made it clear I wasn't OK with this, and she said it was fine and she wouldn't. But Saturday, she went out, having just had this conversation with me about 8 hours earlier, and not only grinded on another guy, but gave him her number, and while they were dancing, he apparently started kissing her neck and whatnot.



Now, she's already told me that I'm right, and she shouldn't have given her number in the way that she did. She also said she's ';seriously considering'; not grinding on guys anymore, but she says she's still gonna get phone numbers. We've kinda stopped talking about it for now, today. But I just wanted to get some opinions on it. Am I overreacting about her dancing? What about the phone number stuff? Or am I justified in being upset over all this?



Thanks in advance for your help.Am I overreacting? Girlfriend Question?
Your right. Considering though? I'd give her 1 or 2 more chances then do the same to her so she would have a chance to get jealous and tell you it's not right or just have a conversation about it. If that doesn't work I think it's time for a new girl friend possibly?

No comments:

Post a Comment