Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you grind/juke at parties?

Ok so homecoming is coming up next week and I really want to grind with some guys but I'm afraid I'm gonna screw it up? I've done it a couple of times before and I feel like it didn't go very well. This one guy asked me to dance and all he did was move his hips side to side, so I followed. I heard that the girl is supposed to lead, but when I tried to change it up he just kept going side to side... What do I do in a situation like that? was he just a bad dancer? and how do I dance with someone who's a good dancer? How should I move my hips, where should I place my hands etc.? should I lead or should I follow him? If we're going side to side and I try to change it up is that weird? I need specifics!!!How do you grind/juke at parties?
grinding is just the movement of the lower part of the body.

Move your body as a wave. FOr some practice i would dance to slow wind by r. kelly. The girls on the video are doing some good grinding and winding. guys love this movement

No comments:

Post a Comment