Friday, November 19, 2010

I Dumped This Girl For Dancing With Another Guy-Am I Wrong?

When we 1st started dating I told her: ';All I ask from you is that you dont do anything to me you would'nt want me to do to you'; She said ';Thats reasonable';.This Past weekend she came to the club where I DJ and she was dancing (grinding)with another guy right in front of me.I avoided her for a day and she asked what was wrong.I said:';Remember what I asked of you?';She said ';Ya';. At this point I brought up the dancing and she said';It was just a dance';



I said ';If you invited me to a club where you bartend and you seen me dancing all over another girl,How would you feel?She said:I wouldnt say anything cause were not technically in a relationship.I said:';I didnt ask what you would do,I asked How would you feel inside.



She had a blank look on her face and said ';Id feel bad';.I said';I really liked you and would never make you FEEL like that regardless of the technicality.I told her I couldnt see her anymore. I thought it was common sence.Am I wrong?I Dumped This Girl For Dancing With Another Guy-Am I Wrong?
us girl dance like that you better her dance with him like that than a slow dance where they might kiss would you notI Dumped This Girl For Dancing With Another Guy-Am I Wrong?
are u a dick or something u get a girl and u blow her off becuase she was ';grinding'; with another guy what the FUC*

dude?!?!?!?!?!?!?
brah! dont ever question what you do man. if its buggin you really bad while your mind is OFF it.. then yeah man, you made a mistake, and at that point all you can do is try to mend it, never waste time worrying, do something else like chill wit ya boys, get drunk and plan like some bullshit like connect four. just chill man.
Ew she grinded with another guy in FRONT of you??



That is not cool.
I don't think you were completely wrong. GRINDING that is a no no. If the dance was innocent then ok. I can understand how you feel, but if she calls you for another chance give her one and just make things a little more clear. Sounds like until you painted a bigger picture she really did not see anything wrong with what she did until you put the shoe on the other foot.
Maybe a little harsh in the reason for the break-up. But one thing I can say you did start the relationship out with being honest. Don't do to me what you would not want done to you. I like that concept. She didn't show any respect for the relationship, which brought out some insecurities in you. It's up to you if you think this relationship deserve another go at it. Keep you head up, it gone be okay.
You know you were wrong or you wouldn't be asking this question. What you are looking for is people to agree with you so you won't have to admit to yourself you made a bad decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment