Friday, November 19, 2010

Mom being a skank?

okey, this is on my mind..

i moved away from my mom (and old friends, school, etc) and i dont see her that often (maybe every two months for a weekend), so i called her and asked if i can go to a dance that next weekend. .she said sure, and she would call and tell me the driving arragnements (its 4 hours away). so saturday night comes, and she never called me back. so im okey with this, cause shes done it before. sunday morning, my friends come on msn and tell me how my mom is such a good dancer.. and i thought they were just joking around.. but ended up.. my mom went to the dance (that i wanted to go to..) and was grinding with guys.. one of them a grade 12 guy (..my friends, close friend who i used to like) and that was before she got hammered. then.. my friend wouldnt tell me what happened after that

...so...its a little bit later, and im visiting my mom.. and some friends were laughing, and it got all awkward..Mom being a skank?
Your mom is a ';cougar';... an older woman hooking up with younger guys.

She is competing with you.

Quit telling her what your plans are.

Make her find her own pool of boy-toys.Mom being a skank?
Give me your mom's phone number please.
Are you sure that what your friends told you is true?

What if they're just making a story? You first have to prove what your friends told you and you have to talk to your mom, but not angrily, just be relaxed. You know, we can't trust people especially the people not realted to us, not a family member. So you have to assure first before you make a move especially a move for your mother.
that's fu**ed up, how could she be so sleazy? and how could your friend take advantage of her like that? well ya i think she is a skank

No comments:

Post a Comment