Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is it ok for girlfriend to grind on other guys at the club?

so I just met this girl a few days ago and we seemed to be getting along good, we've only gone on our second date so I don't know if that counts for something but, we wen't to a club the other night with her friend and basically everything was going good until she wanted to dance with other people. She was confused when I didn't want to dance with other girls because I felt like that was kinda disrespectful to dry hump another girl in front of her. But she didn't see the big deal I guess, so I wen't to the bathroom and I come back and I see her grinding on some guy and I didn't know how I'm supposed to take that. She saw that I felt bad so she stopped doing it but I think she was dissapointed at me, and I felt bad like I ruined her having fun or something.



Anyway does anyone else feel like if you like somebody you shouldn't dry hump others in front of them? am I being unreasonable and this is just harmless fun?Is it ok for girlfriend to grind on other guys at the club?
i would leave that tramp asap.Is it ok for girlfriend to grind on other guys at the club?
i don't think your asking for too much I think it's weird of her to dance like that when you were with her but at least she's not going to clubs behind your back
leave the *****
Honestly you are not being unreasonable you are just being a nice boyfriend and thinking about her feelings before yours. She did the complete opposite and no offence or anything but what she did wasnt really right especially in front of her boyfriend she must be a little unconsiderate of others people feelings

I think you did the right thin =D
i would say if she wanted to develop a relationship with you, she shouldn't be doing that. dancing is fine but not grinding. maybe she thought you guys were just friends?
No, I am afraid that it is not okay! Its kind of disrepectful to the actual BF and herself.
You're not being unreasonable.

I think that if you like somebody you definitely shouldn't dry hump another person.



and to answer your other question some girls would do that for fun but not when they're dating someone, it doesn't matter what their age is. They just want the guy to chase her but its very immature especially when the guy is seriously interested in her.
I'd be pissed if my girl was doing that
Not at all. She clearly doesn't care about you. Best to drop her and find someone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment