Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I dance? PLEASE HELP!!!?

Can anyone tell me how to like dance and grind at a party? please, i get invited to a lot but im always to embaressed to go because everyone like grinds with guys and dances. i just walk around with my friends. if i dance....everyone looks at me wierd..i know that this doesn't sound like a serious problem but it is and i need serious answers. this is ruining my social life...PLEASE HELP MEE IN DETAIL!!!!How do I dance? PLEASE HELP!!!?
haha, just go to the next dance or party and watch what everyone else is doing. then imitate them. you could also try watching some dance videos (dance movies, or even youtube but idk if that would help). seriously i know you might feel awkward at first but chances are you really dont look that bad. club-style dancing comes naturally to most people.



for grinding, theres two ways - you can either stand with your back to guy so that youre both facing the same direction, or you can stand facing him. either way, all you really have to do is sway your hips to the beat and move your arms. haha it's not so hard and chances are the guy is self-conscious too....guys have a harder time dancing than we do. hope that helped!How do I dance? PLEASE HELP!!!?
I used to have the same problem. I actually took some latin dancing classes (salsa, tango, etc). It helped a lot- I showed everyone some new moves- and it became a sensation. The boys were very appreciative.... However, if you want to grind, it came naturally to me after I took the latin dancing classes. One way I improved, was watching music videos, and trying to imitate the way they moved in front of a mirror. I saw how the stars moved in the music video, and I tried to copy that. Good luck. I hope this helps!
actually you can go to dance class there are a lot of them around your home. But if you does not have enough money or time to spend for it, then go to you tube and just type dancing there are lot of different kinds of dancing including the dances that you want. You can do that in Google, too.
  • how to remove starsdoor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment