Sunday, November 14, 2010

GUYS: how would you feel if YOUR girlfriend went to a male strip club?

My boyfriend goes to strip clubs, and I'm okay with it....only because it's his guilty conscience not mine. If he ever feels that what he is doing there isn't appropriate, then he's going to have to deal with it after he gets home and see's a great girlfriend waiting for him. You see what I mean? But anyway, how would you guys feel if you're girlfriend went to a MALE strip club and had a naked guy grinding all over her lap. Just curious......GUYS: how would you feel if YOUR girlfriend went to a male strip club?
I'd have no problem with it. I trust her and know that ultimately, I'm the one she wants. Then again, I'm not really the jealous type so maybe my opinion is representative of all men. She's not really the type to go for that kind of thing but I wouldn't deny her a night out with the girls. I'd just be there when she gets back to take care of anything that needs attention.



I believe that having a problem with strip clubs stems not just from feelings regarding its morality but from matters of trust and security. For instance if you feel you aren't as attractive as a stripper or that you don't trust your significant other around others (especially while drunk), then it is reasonable to not like them going to strip clubs. Of course, issues of jealousy also enter into the equation.



The nature of the visit also must be taken into account. If it's a night out with friends, then I see no reason to object so long as it is occasional. If however it is purely for self gratification, then there is reason to be upset.



Seeing as you say your boyfriend should feel guilty about going suggests that you are not as ok with the idea as you say. Don't just brush the issue off by saying it doesn't bother you. You clearly don't like the idea of some women grinding all over your man (despite the fact that he may not even be getting dances). Talk to him about your concerns. Maybe offer to go with him (it'll surprise him, thrill him, and make him think of you when he's there). Openness and honesty are part of the foundation of a good relationship. Bottling things up will only eat away at you.GUYS: how would you feel if YOUR girlfriend went to a male strip club?
She would get dumped really fast. Good grief.
I would feel my nickname was Shorty.
well i wouldn't like it but then i don't go to strip clubs, i'm happy with my wife!
I have never nor ever will be at a female strip club before and i'm 23.



So, if my girl went to one, I would personally be pissed.
It wouldnt matter, most male strippers are gay anyway.


He probably doesn't feel guilty about it, but at the same time why would you let a guy grind all over you. Maybe you need to grow up!!!!
it depends on how you respond to it. if i trust my wife which i do and she went there with friends for a good fun time i would not worry about it but if she went there to get turned on then thats a problem.
Nobody has the right to say or do what someone else does, or says. I would be hoping that she enjoyed herself, and that she behaved appropriately, after all, everyone is free to say or do what they want, as long as they don't break the law.

mike t.
Why would he want to go there 4?...im baffled if he has a great girlfriend at home then why dont he just ask his gf for a strip instead of going there surely he would want to see his gf strip more then other woman if it was the other way round go and do it and see how he will feel or just ask him how he would feel,,if that was me and the gf went to strip clubs then she can stay there she would not be comeing back home 2 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment