Sunday, November 14, 2010

How come whenever I go to a club I try grinding with girls and they always run away from me screaming?

I am nineteen and for the past like six or seven years throughout grammar school and high school, I always tried going to school dances alone (since I got no girlfriend or friends) and grinding with girls since all the other guys get to grind with girls. But everytime I try going up to girls and grinding with them they run away from me screaming or tell me to get away from them or push me into their friends. I am going to the zero gravity nightclub soon, and I want to know what i need to do so I am not standing there pacing around watching the other guys grinding and I am not.How come whenever I go to a club I try grinding with girls and they always run away from me screaming?
1. You probably dance too close to them, try staying about 4 feet away and wait til she pulls you closer or if she finds you cute, she'll even come to you.



2. SHOWER! You probably stink?



3. Wear something cool and hip. Make sure you dont wear retro pants and lime green shoes!!How come whenever I go to a club I try grinding with girls and they always run away from me screaming?
Ask the girl before you start ';grinding';, and maybe they won't run away. But I wouldn't use the term ';grinding'; when you ask them.
Learn more sophisticated dance moves. Grinding is for a more ';intimate'; relationship and for guys that really don't know how to dance in the first place.
Maybe the other guys actually TALKED to the girls before grinding with them. Try that.
I hate it when guys do that....I dont' care who they are. Why don't you try talking to them instead.
what the hell is grinding???



maybe they run away coz you scare them...
there running because you look like a prev! look at it from their point of veiw, best thing is to ask them to dance then ';grind'; if thats nessasary.
they probably think u want to have sex with them instead of dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment