Thursday, November 11, 2010

When you go clubbing, do you grind with guys? Hook up?

I used to go out to the clubs, and often enough we hooked up with girls on girls nights out that we knew had or most likely had boyfreinds - or more (as in, my freind hooked up with a chick with a ring). it wasn't that they were disatisfied, but we showed them some excitement and sometimes it paid off. those were crazier days for me - and i don't live like that anymore - but there were certainly guys who were way better at scoring than i was. worst part, it was sometimes - but not always - EASY with ordinary not slutty girls. once you got them having fun with you and turned on with talk and dancing, the deal often went down.



So now its like I have too much information for my own good.



Now, I have a gf that goes out with her freinds about once a month, often dancing at a club. I trust her and everything, but we hardly have sex like we used to, and she drinks a little, and i think she's hot enough to draw a player's attention once in a while. my freind and i were remarking - it sure would be better if they had protection. i mean, isn't there a certain likelihood it would happen and we'd never know? and isn't it better to not find out than to find out through an std?



So I was thinking of asking if she carried one, and suggest that she do carry one “just in case on of her freinds needs” – but I don't know how that'll go over. Do you think it would make it more likely? Ultimately, how as a guy do you accept that anything is possible - even the girl you trust getting boinked by a guy and you never knowing?When you go clubbing, do you grind with guys? Hook up?
Get rid of her. If the relationship is going down now. it will only get worse. WHy can't you go clubbng together?When you go clubbing, do you grind with guys? Hook up?
I am single and I do club but just with my girlfriends and we just dance and have fun. No grinding with guys. I dont wanna spoil my reputation.
If my g/f boinked another guy, I would be too devastated to worry about some damn STD. I would probably put a slug in my brain. That's just the way I am. I'm not suggesting you do it. Every man reacts in a different way.
Don't worry man i'm clean
Wow. You're one open-minded guy. Good for you.

I think your best bet is really to sit down and have an honest discussion with her about it; if anything, she'll probably be flattered....

i hope.
Instead of going off in a tirade why don't you two sit down and have an adult conversation.

You are putting the cart before the horse.

Find out why there has been a change, if it is familiarity, stress, or something else, you need to know.

Be a man and set out a romantic evening for the two of you and discuss your relationship and maybe you both should be putting more effort into this once fiery love relationship...
If you are a couple, then why aren't you going out together? People who need nights out with the girls/guys to go clubbing are targets for players, and they know it---that is why they go to clubs---to get hit on. And yes, there is a 90 per cent chance they will have sex with someone from the club.

Obviously, this is not a very serious relationship with either of you, so YES! Get some condoms!
It's up to you, if you're the type that doesn't mind sharing your girlfriend with someone else, then you should suggest she carry something. Or you might try to find out either why you think she is looking elsewhere or why she's cut back on the sex with you.



Typically people who are happy with their relationships don't go out with others. Either she's not getting something she wants or she thinks she can find something better. Maybe you need to see which it is and see if maybe you can't fix it.



Some people, however, like the idea of sharing their lover with someone else because of excitement, or something different, or for various reasons. It's up to you.
Well, *I* don't grind or hook up, but then I'm too old for that kind of thing anyhow.



I think it's very sensible and mature to worry about protection, and it might be a good idea for you to use it with her too if you're in an open relationship.
You shouldn't have slept with girls in relationships.



And you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone you don't trust.



Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment