Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to grind dance with guys?

ok so i was at my homecoming dance yesterday and everybody was grinding, expect for a like 1 or 2 people who were alone. i grinded with guys and all, but im not sure if i did it right. can somebody just please tell me how to do it so that at the next dance i know how and not be nervous and have guys think im hot and guys think i can do it well?How to grind dance with guys?
If his hands are on your hips you can put urs on his or on his wrists.Or when i grind if his hands are on my hip (if you kno how to the do the snap dance) ill still be grinding but will be snapping my fingers as i grind but not doing the full crazy snap dance just grind and have you hands and arms as you would if you were doing that.Ive found most times when grinding to reggaeton that the guy will want to hold you hands (interlaced) and usually pull u closer while still hold ur hands.If your dancing to a song like low - lil john where it says to get low you dont av to but i usually but my hands on my thighs and get semi low (not like to the ground low and touch my toe my toes low)just low enough that i can grind myself back up lol.And if your grinding to slow song (i.e. Bed -j hooliday and maybe caught up - Usher if you can maintain the slow grind ) you can put your arms around his heck.but remember to have fun.





Hoped to helped if u want me to elaborate on anything just email me.How to grind dance with guys?
Lmao why ppl say Grind? were im from its Called Riding cheecks :)

Its really easy you just go with the rythm of the song. dont be to hard tho. just dont think about it that much have a blast and just grind to the music xD plus try putting your dance parthner against a wall that makes it easier. or another thing is go on youtube and search how to grind? Freak dance? ride cheecks?

No comments:

Post a Comment