Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dancing in the club with strangers? Yes or no?

is it o.k. to dance/grind with strangers? Do you do this? How far do you go?



I went to the club yesterday with my sisters for the second time in my life and I danced reggaeton and hip-hop. Guys grind on girls and girls do crazy stuff with guys. I know this type of dancing is normal at clubs but when a guy tries to do it with me I kind of feel uncomfortable and dirty. Is this feeling normal? Do you girls feel the same way?



The guys I danced with were not rude or nasty. They did not try to touch me or anything. This one guy's hand went a little too down my back but I made sure to pull it back up on time. I noticed that guys just dance and do their thing. I feel I'm the one with the issue here. But why?Dancing in the club with strangers? Yes or no?
Idk why but it's not bad at all...That's mainly the reason you go to a club:



Go with friends

Find guys/girls

Meet new people

Dance with new people

Have a good time



That's what it is however you can achieve those is the right way to go clubbing. Lol if you don't like that description then clubbing isn't for you sorry.Dancing in the club with strangers? Yes or no?
yeah i would go if i new some people! if you feel uncomfortable just don't go to the clubs!! lol

you don't have a issue you just have to get used to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment