Sunday, November 14, 2010

';Nice guy'; grinding / freaking (need ladies opinions)?

Alright well I have always been a ';nice guy';. Recently I have been going out more often, to bars and clubs.





I have come to realize that my personality is changing, I like to party. I also really like to dance.





Even though I like to party, one of these days (not too soon though!) I would like to get into a serious relationship. Im very confused right now for some reason (morale dilemma I guess), I would like to know what all kinds of ladies think about grinding.





Nice / shy / girls that don't like to party, would you go out with a guy who likes to party, yet still has alot of respect for women? I always ask for permission before I start to dance (ie. I look for body language and use body language to indicate that I want to dance with them, I give them the opportunity to back off. I am not one of those guys that grab women from behind and start 'dry humping' them. I also don't make a fool of myself, i limit myself to one or two shots a dance, so I have a little bit more confidence but still can control my mind and emotions well.





Of course i realize that ladies in the club love dancing, however I want opinions from ladies that do not like to go to clubs (i know there are allot of you out there!). Would you be turned off by me. What do you think of clubbers? I probably go out once every two weeks.





I guess im asking cause im worried (actually im certian) that I will find the right girl outside of the clubs, and she will be turned off by me.





Most of you will probably say just go out and enjoy life, however i NEVER stop thinking about the future no matter how hard i try.';Nice guy'; grinding / freaking (need ladies opinions)?
you can find nice girls at clubs too! you need to stop thinking and scrutinizing every moment... just have fun! and the love of your life will come along when you least expect it. and there is nothing wrong with a guy that likes to have a good time as long as he doesnt do anything stupid... like if youre in a serious relationship and you go to the bar with your friends prolly the best answer would to not ';grind'; on other girls but you are single so have fun and dont worry about it and like i said good girls have fun too!';Nice guy'; grinding / freaking (need ladies opinions)?
It's fine. I personally wouldn't care. Just because you go out sometimes doesn't change your personality, really. It's like... a hobby. You wouldn't be turned off by a girl who's crazy about sports, if you where a painter, would you? :) It's all goood~
wow you really sound like a sweet guy with a good head on your shoulders, its too bad there weren't more of you out there!! I tend to lean toward the shy side, and I don't get out much to the clubs even though I like dancing. I think you are going about it the best way. Keeping in control, looking for good body language, keeping you space, not being a pig etc etc...





You seem like a nice enough guy that wont have to worry about finding your special someone, and when you do, I'm SURE that she wont have a problem with the fact you like to go out because you arent a man-whore. Props to you!





Good Luck finding your special girl :)
Awww,you sound like a nice guy,nothing's really wrong with partying but if u told me u go clubbing once every two weeks,i like to dance as well,but i might be turned off by you,that's just not my type...
I am very impressed by you. I think that you are doing the exact right thing by thinking about the future; a lot of people just do the ';live in the moment'; type thing and it's not really the best way. I am actually a good person to ask, because I don't go to clubs. But I would be majorly turned ON by you. I would pick you out as very nice, sweet, a gentlemen and has a good head on your shoulders. It looks like you are just trying to have a little bit of fun but still in a good way. I love your respect for women; asking to dance and the way you dance. Yes, the way you dance says a lot about a person and what they are there for. To have a good time, or to look for someone to bring home. Which I think it's the better for you. I think you go out in moderation your not a crazy partier out every night or at least friday saturday til sunrise and then early sunday just because you have work in the morning. It's a huge turn on when a guy knows how to do things right. You know how to have fun just right and not over do it and you still have the respect for women it looks like and really seems like you want to just relax a little but in the right way. You sound like an amazing guy to me and I would go out with you. Now if you have a girl I wouldn't dance with other girls unless it's REALLY clean, lol. But it sounds like you wouldn't do that, you'd ask what your girl wants you to do. And you might even get her to go with you ;). I'm saying that I think girls will find this attractive. Say I always look how my actions will affect my future, I sometimes go to a club maybe 2x a month, but it's very clean cut dancing, very little drinking, and very respectable. You say something like that, I think girls will be very impressed, I know I would. And honestly I wouldn't call you a partier, I wouldn't say that to a girl either because the bad discription I mentioned earlier will pop into their head. I'd answer with not really I go out a few times a month to relax but even then it's very minimal...that's attractive. Keep going like you are and you will be in very good shape. You'll find a girl, outside or inside the club. Outside, just say the things that you said here, the way you act, and maybe some of the things I suggested saying. If it's a girl inside the club, the right one, the one you want to notice you will and she will really appreciate what you are doing. It sounds like you go enough for people to remember you but not all the time which is kind of a turn off like I mentioned above. A girl will come because what you're doing is rare and you just don't find good guys like that anymore.
I wouldn't turn off by the guy who club. But I don't really like my boyfriend to go clubbing without me. I feel insecure, I guess. What I feel is that if you and the girl can really click well, I don't think there is a need to turn off. You will always have things to talk about rather than you're a clubber. So you don't have to worry about the turn off. Future is important, to meet the right person to spend your life with. I'm having that problem too.











I need you to help me answer my question, I sorta need suggestions on guys emotions and stuff like that. thanks!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment