Sunday, November 14, 2010

How does grind dancing feel to guys?

When girls grind with you at a dance how does it feel for you? Do you like it and Is it really good or do you just go along with it? Just curiousHow does grind dancing feel to guys?
I love grinding with girls. It feels amazing!!! Girls rubbing their bodies on me for a couple of hours and call it dancing, what can be better? And I REALLY love it when the girl is a really good dancer, its even hotter and more enjoyable!How does grind dancing feel to guys?
if you dont do it too hard it feels really good. I prefer not to dance like that at an actual dance with a bunch of pple bc i dont wanna walk around with a hard on haha. but yes it feels really good. your basically having dry sex when u do that.
: )
it feels niiice =]


its greeatt!!!! haha keep doing it
it feels good if my erection is positioned where you could push on it

No comments:

Post a Comment