Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you grind with a guy?

I'm always going to dances and parties, but whenever I get there and I start dancing, I get all embarressed because I dont know how to grind. So I end up dancing with my friends the whole night and miss out dancing with the guy I realllllly like.How do you grind with a guy?
ok so only grind on him if other people are also doing it because you will look like a hoebag if you're the only two. so basically you're in front of him with your butt in his crotch. remember to relax and have tun with it. hopefully he'll put his hands on your waist. if not, try to lead his hands there. then basically just move to the music. make sure you're moving in the same direction at the same time. and depending on your age like get more playful with it ;) look back at him or something lol hope this helps and happy dancing.How do you grind with a guy?
Dancing and Grinding are two totally different things. Dancing seems to be very hard for the younger generation so now they just grind which is very, very easy. Just go up on him and start doing ya thing. If he knows nothing about dancing (which most of them don't) he will more then likely respond. You both will get the vibe and you will be grinding away.
It's pretty much where you dance slutty on a guy. Haahah. Just move your body sexily on and around his. Rub your *** in his crotch area. You'll get the hang of it. It's fun %26amp; easy.
You just go up against him and use your but to grind him and he should have his hand on your waist, only do thi at crowded dances if your really spaced out it can be awkward
you just move in circle you can face him or have your bootay all up on him =] teheh have fun!
Just go with it. I NEVER grind. But low and behold some guy comes up behind me... yeah. Just dance with him.
Don't do that. Its trashy and it makes you look sleazy. You should have self respect :D Rise above my friend rise above.
Kill yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment